I was just updating the chapter on Evaluation - specifically evaluation of learning, but it could apply to anything that you want to measure.
I thought I'd share it with you here to get you all excited about the upcoming second edition, which you can win a copy of in our competition to support this year's Learning at Work Week.
- Brinkerhoff's Success Case Method
- Daniel Stufflebeam's CIPP Model
- Robert Stake's Responsive Evaluation
- Kaufman's Five Levels of Evaluation
- CIRO (Context, Input, Reaction, Outcome)
- PERT (Program Evaluation and Review Technique)
- Alkins' UCLA Model
- Provus' Discrepancy Model
- Eisner's Connoisseurship Evaluation Model